Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 10, Term 3

Today at enrich we did all sorts of wonderful stuff but today I did all kinds of things and here's the order of things I did today.
 First thing I did was before school pick it was called letter bubbles it kind a hard it has all these letters and you've got to type them in and it includes numbers from zero to nine.  Then we did chess and I challenged Alana and I got wasted then we did passion time and I decided to dump making an app and I made a animation instead and it is pretty good and it's pretty cool.  Then we had morning tea and instead of passion time we did environment we practiced our speeches for next week at the Invecargill City Council Chambers!!!
Then lunch I had Pita pit and it was nice.  Then enviro again then blogging and then I had to miss some time for Spanish and then the Wilson game Picadilly Circus and then home time.
Adios from Bede@ Enrich. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment